Our hospital premises in Rd no 14 Banjara Hills contains a fully functional 96 bedded inpatient setup and is one of the largest and one of the few fully equipped inpatient psychiatry setups in Hyderabad City.
Our Inpatient setup comprises of the following facilities
- HDU/ High dependency unit – With 6 Beds and round the clock ICU intensivist support for cases with co-morbid medical conditions, complicated delirium, poisoning etc. which require continuous monitoring and supervision
- 24/7 Psychiatric emergency unit with 4 acute management beds supported by round the clock presence of fully qualified psychiatrists, nursing staff and security personnel, fully equipped to handle behavioural emergencies.
- Fully equipped ECT room and recovery room containing 6 beds.
Second floor is an air-conditioned ward and has single, two – sharing & deluxe rooms and a luxury suite.
Third floor contains a general ward, single, two and three sharing non-air-conditioned rooms.
Fourth floor contains separate male and female Psychiatric Intensive care wards for those requiring elevated supervision with added security personnel. In addition, a delirium ward to manage withdrawal from alcohol etc – located in such a way that it is under the direct vision of both the psychiatrist and nursing staff.
These 4 wards have separate rooms for male and female patients, and are complete with a psychiatrist, nurses, ward-in-charge, ward-helpers and Male and female security personnel are also available 24/7 in the wards to ensure the safety of patients and attenders. The entrances to all the wards are accessed by secure card keys, all items brought into the wards are screened by security personnel as added safety measures, Well Balanced Meals for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with mid-morning and evening snacks and beverages are provided for all inpatients. Visitors entry is subject to restrictions at present in view of the ongoing COVID pandemic.
- 24/7 Psychiatrists
- 24/7 Emergency services
- IP ECTs
- IP rTMS and tDCS
- IP Psychometric evaluation, Psychotherapies
- Assessment by Internal Medicine Physician
- Consultation Liaison Services with Super specialities such as General and Plastic surgery, Neurology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology, Gastroenterology, Urologist, Nephrologist, Anaesthetist etc.