Asha De-Addiction Centre
DIRECTOR: Dr. Ramana Cherukuri
Asha alcohol and drug deaddiction center is associated with Asha Hospital. The psychiatrists, psychologists, doctors, nurses, social workers and counselors at Asha deaddiction Center have vast experience in treating addictions.
The centre is situated at Jubilee hills, Hyderabad. It overlooks the Qutub Shahi tombs and the Golconda fort. Every room has a beautiful view. The surrounding area is serene and calm. Asha is an ideal location for rehabilitation of those addicted to alcohol or drugs.
- A/C Rooms. Sharing and individual rooms.
- Furnished and Spacious Accommodation.
- Nursing care and doctors on call.
- Psychiatric, Psychological and counseling services.
- Yoga & Meditation.
- Indoor games - Table Tennis, Caroms, Badminton & Shuttle.
- Gym facilities.
- Piped music in all rooms.
- Television and Video rooms.
- Accommodation facilities for visiting family members during therapy.
- Aversion, relaxation and Bio-feedback therapy.
- Sauna, massage & Mud bath in arrangement with Nature Cure hospital.
- Round the clock medical care